Tuesday, April 29, 2014

May 2 WRFR Radio Show 9am- 11am 93.3 FM


David Izenzon, Charles Brackeen, Paul Motian
1977  ©Richard Berner  Location unknown
I'm no where near ready for this week's show, but excited about the prospects. I'll be featuring "The First Trio"- Paul Motian, Charles Brackeen & David Izenzon. I'll be playing an unreleased recording of their concert at the Creative Music Foundation in Woodstock, NY on Jan. 8, 1977 plus their recording for ECM, Dance and more music. I'll be reading from Paul's extensive notes about the Trio's creation, rehearsals and concerts. If anyone can ID the location of these photos, please let me know.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy Mcguirl, thank you so much for this fantastic uploads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!